Friday 13 June 2008

Its the Weekend...

thank god for that.
Means I can have abit of a lie-in in the morning,can't stay in bed for too long mind,I have my local crop to go to,seems ages since I last went.

Been playing with lots of felt this week,been working on my scrapschemes project and then decided I would make a mini book with felt as the pages,just need to add pictures and embellies and then its finished (hopefully tomorrow at the crop but I won't hold my breath),I will put it on here when I get round to taking some pics of it.
Got a little idea for some notebooks as well ;-) just got to work out how I'm going to get it to work first.

Hubbys off out tomorrow night for his usual get together with his mates so means I'm going to quickly russle him up a wallet card for Fathers Day.Did get him a few bits the other day including a big chocolate medal and what does Alfie do....only goes and bloody tells him!! I made out I didn't have a clue what he was talking about LOL.

I went up Sainsburys the other day and spotted some chocolate suitable in any emergency, of course I had to buy it,take a pic and scrap it.....



and I must say the chocolate is lovely,better than Cadburys!!!

Have a great weekend

xoxo

No comments: