Tuesday 24 February 2009

So Which One Is Me??

In answer to the last post....

MIDDLE ROW,1ST ON THE LEFT!!

Wasn't I just a sweetie LOL!

Just popping on to put a layout on here that I finished earlier,found the pic while searching all my photo folders on this laptop trying to find some older photos of the kids to scrap...



Super quick one tonight as I'm tired from working :-(, so tired last night that I fell asleep on the sofa at 8.30.

Thought I would show you a pic of the crazy people I have to work with most weekends.....



The person wearing black is actually one of the nurses... and yes they let her give out medication PSML
This is only one of the stupid things we usually do at the weekends,well it keeps the residents amused and makes the 12 hour shifts fly by!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo

No comments: