Saturday 19 September 2009

Another Year Older

Thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes on Facebook this morning :-D

Having a lovely day so far,woke up to these this morning...



Now usually hubby doesn't buy me flowers apart from cauliflowers LOL but he chose well don't ya think??

I've had some lovely prezzies including jewellery,a new Yankee candle 'vanilla cupcake',chocolates,money and this....



My new wicker shopping basket for all my crochet WIPs!!! Can you see my hexxy blanket,doesn't it look lovely in its new home until its finished and moves to its new home...my bed :-D

Then in the post this morning I received my sub of this



I shall be putting my feet up shortly with a cup of coffee and reading this,theres a couple of things in it that I fancy making.

Been pondering this week about selling my crochet items again and come to the decision that yes I will, so come next Friday I shall be listing things in my Folksy and Etsy shops,I've even made a new banner for both



As well as crocheting hexxies for my throw I made this the other night



A One Skein skinny scarf,got some ideas floating around my head for other scarves to put in the shop ready for Christmas...watch this space :-D

Right away to enjoy the rest of my day

xoxo

No comments: