Tuesday 19 October 2010

Doing (kids) Homework

Been busy this morning doing Alfies homework, as usual we left it to the last minute.
I thought it had to be in Thursday but he said this morning it has to be in tomorrow...yikes!!

He had to make a puppet theatre and as hes at school right now and hes got a friend coming round for tea tonight I thought I'd better make it this morning, he gave me strict instructions that his puppets had to be from Super Mario.....



Quite good, even if I do say so myself :-)

What else have I been up to??
I've made this card for one of me mates, shes just had an operation.



I've brought wool to make this for Lana....



Avalon Cabled Cardigan

Had a little splurge at A Million Little Things Haven't brought anything from there for a while and as Jill had lots of Studio Calico stuff it had to be done :-)

And finally I had my tattoo



Knew I should have had it done on my left arm, cos it was nigh on impossible to take a photo of it

TTFN xoxo

No comments: