Monday 6 December 2010

Very Fetching

This pattern has been in my 'queue' over at Ravelry for ages and ages.

It requires using DPNs, now I can start a project on a circular needle and transfer said project to DPNs when it gets a little tight but do you think I can start a project using flippin' DPNs??? The answer is NO, for the life of me I can't.
The yarn gets twisted, I lose track of what needle I need to use next and basically I find it frustrating and wanna chuck the bloody things out the window!!!

So this weekend I went on good old You Tube and discovered this...

Knitting in the round with 2 circulars

and at last I made me a pair of Fetchings!!!!!!




Yarn Used- Cascade 220
Increased the cable rounds to 5 instead of 3
Got to master knitting a proper thumb gusset!!!

And now Big Missy wants her own pair of fingerless gloves which I shall make and stick under the Christmas tree :-)

Gonna make Little Missy this for under the tree



Penelope

And for Alfie, well I'm stumped, anyone got any ideas??

Primrose (link in last post) is nearly finished



Right 2 circulars have got my name on, gonna squeeze in a bit of knitting before I venture outside in the snow to collect the kiddos from school

Toodle pip
xoxo

No comments: