Thursday 24 February 2011

Pinterest!!

I finally received my invite for this very fab site on Monday and man I'm in love!!
I'm sure you could lose a day on there while browsing, making boards and pinning images!!
If you're looking for inspiration or just like looking at cool things then this is the place for you :-)



Oh how I wish my kitchen could look like this!
source



Lovin' the crochet ripples on this cover!
source

If I had needles made from tree branches I'd make these for sure!
source

Right I'm taking the kids to the park, think we've chose the best day to go,the suns shining.

Be back later with a couple of layouts I did last night (Little Missy helped!)

xoxo

1 comment:

Nat said...

hahaha I'm stil waiting for my invite too, man how long do they take?! maybe I'm not special enough to joing the exclusive pinterest club lol ;) xxx