Thursday 3 May 2012

OMG

whats happened to blogger??

 I don't know, I go away for a few days and when I come to blog again everythings different!!

 So I stepped away from the mac and ipad for a few days, only going on the ipad to play 'draw something'...  gertiep on there if you wanna play me :-)

So as I was saying I turned off the internet for a few days to crack on and get some things finished, I managed to finish my shalom cardi, making it on different size needles and adding sleeves... pics to follow. I worked on Islas crochet granny blanket but now I need to get some more wool for it, did a few rows on my granny stripe blanket, I even managed to start and finish a cardi for the little man... go me :-)


                                              

Little Coffee Bean
Size made - 6 months
Yarn used - Cascades 220 in grey and turquoise.

Just needs blocking and buttons sewn on and then it'll be ready for him to wear.


                          Hard to believe he's 6 months already

Right off to try and get my head around this new blogger malarky

Toodle pip

xoxo

No comments: