Saturday 21 February 2015

Lets Talk Project Life

I've been doing this *simple* memory keeping for a few years now but always fell behind,
then comes the overwhelming thought of having to play catch up.
The first album lasted until October (I started in August), the second I didn't get past February, I always wanted to add more, more, more but this year I've gone for a much more simple approach...

'STOP STRESSING AND JUST GET ON WITH IT WOMAN!!'

If I've only taken a handful of photos during the month (I do mine monthly) it doesn't matter, theres photos to go in the album for goodness sake, they may not be perfect but at least they're in there!!

So far, so good, heres January.....


I still need a photo for the first page of us altogether but I'm sure I will get one sometime during the  year.
Using a 6x8'' Studio Calico Handbook with various page protectors.
Februarys photos have been printed out and will be in the album by next weekend :-)

No comments: