Friday 2 May 2008

No Title

Found this today while browsing the net, think I'll definitely be giving it a go for hubby for Fathers Day :-D

Haven't got a lot planned for this weekend, I have to work tomorrow and Sunday night but then I'm off the following weekend and I can't bloody wait!!!

Had a couple of 'real' stash parcels delivered this week, 2 kits from WIP and then a little order from Millions which had some Pink Paislee alpha stamps in,which I'm happy about as they arrived in time for the retreat I'm off on in 5 days time YIPPEE!!


Dedicated to Alfie as after all he is 'the BOSS' he told me the other night LOL

Credits
Kate Hadfield - chipboard alpha
L Reid - big ole brackets
A Wolff - old alpha
Heidi Larsen - 'happy' paper
Miss Mint - classic date stamp
N Comelab - photo cluster
Jenna Desai - brick stamp
'Love U Forever' charity kit elements.

Don't know if anyone is interested but I had a SEI 'mother' word book come in one of the kits I have from the US..



Its for sale,as its not my thing.
I would like £4.50 which includes P+P, leave me a comment if you're interested and I'll get back to you.

SOLD

Right, have a great weekend :-D

xoxo

1 comment:

willowthewysp said...

Some super layouts here...im loving digi at the moment too(well, when the puter wants to play anyway!!!)

Do you still sell those bare books?