Friday 15 August 2008

New Bag...

Finished this the other night,its just a mixture of single,half double and double crochet stitches with a few popcorn stitches thrown in for good measure.




Quite like the popcorn stitch,gives it a lovely bumpy feel.

Yesterday me and the kids decided to go on a little picnic to a place I used to go when I was younger,haven't been there for years and flippin' heck the place has changed so much.You used to be able to drive right up to the quarry (we used to go swimming in there tut tut) but now its blocked off with bollards and they've made a carpark about half a mile away.The kids couldn't be bothered to have a look so we turned around and drove down the road and found a flat piece of grass to set up the picnic.
We managed to eat and have a quick game of football before the sky turned grey....

Cool Alfie (his words when he saw the photo this morning)


Isla being Isla


Lana with the bits she found,they're still in the glovebox in the car


Right got to dash,Keiths been away working since Tuesday and I've got to meet him before he goes up the road again. I might even take him a little packed lunch because I'm such a good wife LOL.Just hoping hes back by tomorrow night as I'm off out for a night on the town with some of the girls from work.

Have a great weekend
xoxo

2 comments:

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

Just love that bag ... and fab to see photos of the kids having fun.

jakey said...

*sigh*.... wish I could crochet.
it's lovely.