Wednesday 10 September 2008

Shameless Plug...

I've opened another shop on Etsy, this one selling my crochet wares,so if you want a case for your DS Lite or maybe some washcloths which can I just say are great for making your skin soft then pop along and drop something in your cart ;-D..



'JustCrochet'

Hopefully I'll get the bag finished tomorrow (just need to line the inside) and then that can be listed before the weekend thats if I don't decide to keep it for myself,I need to be strong... I have a slight obsession with bags,shoes don't interest me at all,I'm happy wearing my Crocs except if I go out and then I wear a pair of 4 inch stilettos and at the end of the night don't me feet know about it!!But if I see a cute little bag I have to have it much to Keiths horror,the porch where we hang our coats and store lots of crap is full of bags and then theres all the bags I've made *rolleyes*

I've started my Christmas shopping already,got a few bits including this for Isla



She'll love it,don't know if I will though as it comes with a trumpet and a bubble machine LOL!!

Right enough of my rambling

TTFN x

No comments: