Tuesday 14 October 2008

Just a Couple of Little Things to Share.

So after these painted frames had been sat on the side since last Thursday (drying)I decided to get them finished today =)
Just grabbed a few sheets of patterned paper and other bits and just went with it. I like them and I'm gonna be banging nails in the kitchen wall tomorrow ready to hang them.....



Finished a couple of layouts too.

The first one is my addiction to Double Choca Mocha, seriously I can't get enough of this drink and am slurping one as I type this =D.



And this one is Alfie dressed in Lanas nightie and Islas cardi,can't believe he squeezed himself into that cardi *wacko*



Quite a girlie layout,just the way I wanted it LOL.
Have some more photos of him to scrap only this time hes wearing Lanas bright pink swimming cozzie, as soon as he saw the camera he started working it PMSL!! Takes after his father I think.

Had a little parcel of stash delivered today,the first one in what seems ages. In it was a couple of sheets of this....



which makes me very happy, as I've been looking for this sheet of woodgrain paper for ages,really loving the woodgrain look at the mo!!
Have got a couple of the Basic Grey blue woodgrain paper coming from Millions this week (my first order from Jill since June YIKES!!) Had a massive splurge as Hubby agreed to pay for it,don't think he was quite expecting the amount I spent but paid for it without even a little moan =D.

Did a little Christmas shopping today and while out nipped into The Range to see what scrappy stuff they had.I was actually quite surprised at the amount they did have and *shock horror* brought myself some Papermania alpha stickers and a BG rub on roller,something I've been after for a little while.

Lanas getting really excited about her birthday and is counting the days now (its not until next Friday) Now next Friday is the date 'High School Musical 3' comes out in the pictures so I've booked tickets to take her,then shes having a ten pin bowling and disco party on the Saturday...must remember to take me camera!
While shes getting excited I'm fretting,hoping that her pink DS Lite will arrive in time!!

If you have time pop over to 'scrap schemes' and have a look at my BSIL's layout,very nice it is too, might have to have a go at that scheme. Don't DT for them anymore (life got in the way) but will still have a go if inspiration takes hold =)

Thats it in a nutshell

xoxo

1 comment:

Gems said...

Those frames look awesome, and the layouts are fab too, especially like the Alfie one bless him :o) xxx