Friday 29 May 2009

Couple More Layouts

don't know whats the matter with me, I'm on a roll with this scrappin' malarky.

Mr Postie delivered some new stash today, the lovely Ness from Papermaze sent me a PM over on UKs letting me know that their order of Cosmos 'Early Bird' had arrived, well I just had to have a few sheets and a few more (spares,you understand) It didn't disappoint when I opened the box, got to say it... Cosmo Cricket are fast becoming one of my favourite manufacturers,each set is just getting better and better!!!



Can't believe this photo is nearly 5 years old!!

This one is just a pic of my finished granny square blanket



The kids decided they wanted to try out the new pool today, not exactly pool weather today was it? But they insisted and I obliged



Got some new photos from the 15 minutes they lasted in it LOL

No comments: