Friday 11 December 2009

Handmade Gifts

So far the 'to do' list for handmade gifts is......

Scarves x 3
Wristwarmers x 2
Blanket x 1
Finish 'nearly finished' blanket.
Make a couple of gift cards for nieces and nephews.

Been busy making these rather large crochet brooches for orders I had from a couple of people who like myself love giving HANDMADE gifts :-)








Christmas shopping for the kids is nearly done, just got to go and get them some stocking filler things now and also a couple of things for me secret Santa at work but all that will have to wait until next week now.

Got me work do next week, it's a Mamma Mia night at the rugby club, should be a laugh, brought me outfit already including a lovely pair of stilettos but me niece has just been round and nabbed 'em....that's what happens when you have a niece who is a couple of years younger and has the same size feet as yourself LOL!!!

Right off I go, got to go and do a quick food shop before the rugrats finish school.

Work the weekend, got to take some of the residents Christmas shopping, might even be able to pick a few extra bits up for myself :-)

Toodle Pip
xoxo

- posted using me iPhone!!!

3 comments:

little pink room said...

Hello! I just found your blog through Attic24. It's so beautiful - I'll definitely be back. I love your advent calendar. I'm struggling to get some time to myself to be creative (2 little ones age 1 and 4 keeping me busy) - but it's so lovely to see other people's love work. A x

little pink room said...

sorry, that should read 'lovely work'... A x

Valeria said...

Beautiful handmade thing!