Thursday 17 January 2013

Finished Knits

Just a couple as I haven't sewn buttons on or blocked the other couple of things I've finished, saying that though I haven't washed or blocked these couple of things either LOL


Now the next thing has got to be my favourite knit so far this year!
Can I say that as its only the 17th January??



A baby shawl, just to cute, like something out of a Catherine Cookson book.
Just got to find some lovely buttons for it and give it a good old block.


I've finished 'little ladys' granny stripe blanket too, managed to nip and get another ball of white the other day so finished it off last night 


The pattern for the last row of white comes from Bunny Mummy double V edging.
Right as me little man is asleep I'm off to see what I can hook/knit next.

TTFN
xoxo

1 comment:

Rachel said...

oohh ive been thinking about that Snug for a while it looks great, and that little shawl is super cute and that blanket is a great colour. Loving seeing what u are up to x