Friday 29 February 2008

Remember...

that cute fabric I brought off Etsy??? Well it arrived this morning, so after the kids had gone to bed I decided to make a start on the canvas I was going to cover it with.....



You should of seen me and Keith trying to staple it in place using an ordinary stapler *wacko* but its holding strong :-D
After I had covered the canvas with the fabric I thought it looked abit plain so I had the brainwave of turning it into a layout instead :-D.....



Those rub ons took forever to stick to the fabric, won't be doing that again in a hurry I can tell ya!!!!

Right off to bed but just want to say that phenergan is working *insert very happy grin*,she had 10ml of it before she went to bed and I haven't heard a peep out of her,hopefully this is what she needs to get her back into a routine.

xxxx

2 comments:

Nat said...

Ooh that's lush that is!

Glad to hear the meds are working, bless her! xxx

Karen said...

Oooooh yummo. Good to hear the meds are taking effect - it might be just what she needs to break the waking up cycle iyswim.