Saturday 5 April 2008

Oh Man...

This girl.....



has one massive crush on this cute guy....



Mind you she has good taste cos I thinks hes kinda cute too :-D

I know, I know, shes only about a year late but she tried watching the film last year but wasn't interested at all and went off to find something else to do instead.

Definitely worthy of a layout me thinks LOL.

For the last couple of days shes been going round singing 'I love Troy,I love Troy' and flippin' High School Musical 1 & 2 have been on non stop since last weekend. When the new CD of the songs come out this week gonna get it for her and then she can sing the songs to her hearts content upstairs in her bedroom!!

Right off to create I think,his Lordship has gone out for the night with his mates so I can scrap in peace once the kids are in bed :-)

xoxo

2 comments:

Roz said...

Oh my, I don't blame her having a crush on him, what a hottie.

Nat said...

He's too young for me, she's welcome to him rofl!! xxx