Wednesday 9 April 2008

Something he Made Earlier..

Last week I brought a couple of sheets of white perspex from good old Ebay,they came on Saturday and have been sitting on the side since,well that is until Keith got hold of them.He asked me before I went out this morning what I was going to do with them, I told him 'turn one sheet into a little book', anyway when I got back from shopping today, this was sat on the side...



He had cut it and made holes in each piece for me,so its now ready use *inserts big cheesy grin*

The books gonna be called 'The Tribe' :-)

He did say that if I start selling them along with my Bare Books he wants a cut of the money I make cos this little sheet of A4 perspex took some cutting..



DREAM ON KEITH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a brill idea, can't wait to see it finished!!