Wednesday 2 April 2008

Quick Post

Before I go to bed, the kids are back to school/preschool tomorrow (thank goodness!!) so need to get an early night,well gotta tidy the kitchen up first,my stash has been on the breakfast bar since Saturday :-D, been working on a journal called 'This is Me' and then I had a lovely parcel of stash delivered this morning containing my long awaited Pink Paislee, may God its gorgeous, so much better IRL!! So of course I had to have a little play tonight :-D....



Did this one yesterday...



Absolutely crap pics,my laptop has gone to be repaired and I can't be arsed to install the printer/scanner into Keiths lappy.I'm hoping it will be back next week fully working again,if not it will be replaced with a new one.

Anyway this kitchen won't tidy itself :-( (wouldn't it be great if it did)

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missed you loads! You have been quiet on the threads too. Hope to see you at the crop xx