Tuesday 19 May 2009

Finally...

after 14 days of using that awful bloody dongle our new modem turned up this morning :-) Keith set it all up while I was at work today and so far so good.

Following on from my last post about fabric I brought my very first jelly roll off good old Etsy *heart*

What it looks like when its all rolled up



and what it looks like made into a quilt

Moda 'Arcadia'

(picture courtesy of Flickr)

And of course I had to buy this book to get some ideas of how to use just one jelly roll per quilt



Already got an idea in my head on how I want the quilt to look :-D

So what else have I been doing??

I've finally finished my crochet throw and it looks lovely with all the edging finished, will take some pics tomorrow.

Also been scrapping, just a couple of layouts for Sarahs Cards DT and a couple for myself using the Kenner Road kit.

Been looking after poorly children :-(

And thats it.

Well I'm off to start cutting up fabric but will leave you with one of the layouts I did for myself......

Laters
xoxo

No comments: