Sunday 9 August 2009

Back & Baking

Had a lovely week camping down in Brean,it only rained once and that was on Tuesday oh and when we were putting up the tent.
The weather was hot and we all managed to get suntans,even managed to get my legs lovely and brown which I'm most impressed with LOL.

Did take us alot longer to get down there than usual because we got stuck in traffic...



Bloody holiday makers!!!



This photos a must when you're stuck in traffic with the camera sooooo handy!!

Once we had finally got there up came the tent,the airbeds were blown up and then we went for a mooch and ended up at Burnham for a bite to eat and a few pics of the kids



Lana was given a scrappy old bike from the people in the caravan next to us,and she finally mastered riding a bike properly without falling off!!!



Guess what she will be having for her birthday....a new bike!!

Spent most of the week down at the beach and this little miss finally loves the sand



Still had a hissy fit when I took her down to the sea,will have to work on that one a bit longer LOL!

This was taken on our last day and unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me so had to make do with the camera on my phone.Keith dug a large hole and Alfie decided to jump in it and then we filled the hole up with him still in side



Got back Friday evening and then mum and dad came over yesterday bringng with them a bag of over ripe bananas (don't ask me why) so this morning I set to work baking banana cakes and apple Charlotte cake which was very nice with some custard after dinner.

Got lots of new photos I shall be printing out this week and hopefully will be scrappin' :)

Talking of scrappin' I shall leave you with the LOs I did for Sarahs Cards July kit






Back to work tomorrow :(

Bye xox

No comments: